- Detailed target biology and anti-diabetic mechanisms across multiple metabolic tissues have been generated using in silico system.
- Extensive in vitro studies for initial proof of concept, using either over-expression or knockdown methods in our proprietary cell line systems under diabetic conditions
- PoCin rodent model of diabetes (DIO mouse)
- Novel pan tissue acting anti-diabetic agents to improve current standard of care and provide long term benefit by improving tissue/organ health and function.
- Additional potential to be developed for managing and preventing diabetic complications